Monday 1 September 2014

Bourjois Healthy Mix Healthy Balance Unifying Powder Review | Chelsea Posts Beauty Review




The healthy mix/healthy mix serum foundation reviews have been done to death but I haven't really heard or seen anything of the powder counterpart anywhere! I first tried this last year in shade 52 when I randomly purchased it on an introductory offer however I dropped it and it smashed everywhere so I never bothered to pick one back up! I passed my driving theory test the other week (yay!) and treated myself to a few new beauty products. This caught my eye and I've been really liking it ever since.





Housed in a pretty pink compact with interior mirror this will cost you a reasonable £8.99 and can be purchased at Superdrug. I'm not really a powder girl basically because a lot of them make me feel like I'm a cake face or they break me out but so far so good with this one! Compared to my true match l'oreal powder I find that with this powder it is a lot easier to pick product up with my brush and isn't as dry in texture compared to the l'oreal version. I only tend to use powder to set my makeup when my base is slightly dewy e.g nars tinted moisturiser or if I'm going out and need my makeup to stay put for a very long time. I can't see it offering any coverage if you wished to use it as a foundation on its own. It mattifies nicely but doesn't leave you dead looking just... healthy! I think this would be a good option for anyone with dry skin who is looking for a non drying powder :) Shade 53 is fab for me when I am fake tanned and doesn't really impart any colour on me. Not a must have but definately worth a try and I think I will repurchase when I run out! 

Thanks for reading x






No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love your feedback! xx