Thursday 8 August 2013

New Beauty Purchases | Chelsea Posts Beauty

Hey Guys! Since it's been a while (5 days is a long time for a blogger!), I thought I'd update you with my most recent beauty purchases this week. Here I have 5 items, two of which are frequent repurchases of mine... for example Lush's Aqua Marina facial cleanser I'm yet to post a review on this cleanser yet, surprising considering the fact I've accumulated about 20 pots of this stuff over the past few years! I often purchase Aussies infamous 3 Minute Miracle in the Original formula, this time I've spotted the Shine formulation so I am excited to give that a whirl...

What did I purchase then?


All items featured:
Clinique Anti Blemish Foundation in 02 Ivory - £24 Debenhams
The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist - £8 The Body Shop
Bobbi Brown Blotting Sheets - £8.50 Selfridges
Lush Aqua Marina Facial Cleanser - £6.25 Lush
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Shine - £4.99 Superdrug

Up to now I've been using the Anti Blemish foundation for a few days and I am really loving it, review will be coming soon. I'm quite annoyed at the fact I am unable to use my Bobbi Brown Sheets yet as I was overcharged and paid £17 for them! Silly sales assistant or what? After some numerous emails to and from Selfridges Customer Services, I shall be sending these beauties away and be receiving the correct item ready to test and review!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love your feedback! xx