Thursday 29 August 2013

The Body Shop | New Purchases | Chelsea Posts Beauty

Today I received an email from The Body Shop notifying me that all Love Your Body members will exclusively receive 40% off all items for today only! I obviously went straight to the Body Shop store and picked up a few items.


I purchased The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing butter which claims to be a solid-melt-to-the-touch cleanser with buttery consistency that melts onto the skin and removes all traces of makeup, including eye makeup whilst leaving the skin soft and calm with a fresh camomile fragrance. £12

Also purchased was a Seaweed skin duo, featuring the seaweed clay mask and seaweed pore perfector. Not products I've seen raved about immensely, nor did I test in store but as someone who suffers from oily skin I shall consider that these products will be best suited to me and put through a thorough testing! Mask - £12 Pore Perfector - £11

Reviews coming soon! What did you purchase?


2 comments:

  1. I very nearly bought the butter last week! I had a little play in the shop & it's gorgeous isn't it?!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I've used it a lot recently, I shall be posting a review very soon :) xx

      Delete

What do you think? I'd love your feedback! xx